PROJECT MANAGER: Modular Homes: Armidale, NSW
Uniplan Group is a growing family business manufacturing modular factory-built homes.
Founded in 1999, Uniplan has grown from a modest builder of holiday style cabins to a major player in the modular factory-built industry. Posting year-on-year growth of 15%, the company now employs over 100 staff and boasts a 15,000 sqm covered production area. The company is committed to LEAN manufacturing processes and encourages self-development of employees. The aim of Uniplan is to be an employer of choice, provide a strong commercial presence in the region and support the local community wherever possible. The culture can be described as highly collegiate with an experienced and nurturing team of professionals who take pride in their work and commitment to excellence.
Many who have visited our head office in Armidale have been awe inspired by our capabilities and facilities.
As Project Manager you will form a key link in our chain by managing many facets of our projects. You will be partnering with our enthusiastic sales team, factory manager, purchasing team and architects.
With production completing a new dwelling every second day, there is a need for highly coordinated information flow from early design through to delivery and installation. In this role, you will be required to provide technical sales support, planning and project management duties for each dwelling in the pipeline while effectively communicating and dealing with all key stakeholders (internal and external). You will join an established and dedicated team where you will ensure projects are completed on time and within scope and budget constraints.
The team is fast paced and energetic. Nothing stays still for long.
- Based in beautiful Armidale where you can enjoy a fantastic regional city with outstanding facilities for families
- Projects are varied enough to be engaging but small enough to be “low stress”.
- Projects delivered throughout NSW
This role will form part of our Project Management team that undertakes the following tasks:
- Work with the sales team to understand upcoming projects and their technical and practical requirements.
- Inspect proposed sites to provide early technical advise to the sales and estimating team
- After contract stage, work with Project Management Team to prepare construction specifications and documentation
- Provide client with final copy of specifications and construction drawings for acceptance
- Arrange contractors for delivery and installation
- Liaise with client of progress and changes
- Undertake final sign off with clients on practical completion
Experience and Qualifications
You will need to show proficiency in managing similar projects with values of $200K – $2m. Tertiary qualifications in construction or project management would be highly valued along with previous experience in the following skills:
- Contract Administration
- Design Coordination
- Client Management/Interaction
- Document Control
- Excellent Organisation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for client satisfaction
In addition we are looking for you to have similar values to our company which are:
- We’re a Team of Spirited hard workers
- We Innovate to grow
- We Make a difference
- We Believe in what we do
- We make things Easy for our customers
- We show Respect to one another
Submit your resume and cover letter via Seek today to have your chance at this fantastic opportunity. Now is your chance to take the best pick when it comes to Project Management.
If you’re ready – so are we…