The NSW Government has announced $13 million in regional tourism funding, available between 2016 and 2019, to support the regional tourism industry in NSW.
The Regional Tourism Product Development Program provides funding for:
- New accommodation projects that increase capacity for the region where there is a demonstrated need.
- Infrastructure projects that can clearly demonstrate that they will drive increased overnight visitation to the region and align with needs identified in the relevant DMP.
- Visitor signposting (only when led by a council / tourism sector organisation to improve overall visitor experience and highlighting tourist activities and sector related experiences). Note: This does not include road signs.
- Itinerary / Tour Development
- New attractions and experiences
Members in regional NSW who are undertaking or contemplating a development program are encouraged to consider this funding opportunity.
Click here for more information.